OWN is the first and only network named for, and inspired by, a single iconic leader. Oprah Winfrey's heart and creative instincts inform the brand - and the magnetism of the channel. Winfrey provides leadership in programming and attracts superstar talent to join her in primetime, building a global community of like-minded viewers and leading that community to connect on social media and beyond. OWN is a singular destination on cable. Depth with edge. Heart. Star power. Connection. And endless possibilities. OWN is a joint venture between Harpo, Inc. and Discovery Communications. The network debuted on January 1, 2011 and is available in 85 million homes. The venture also includes the award-winning digital platform Oprah.com.
Position Title: TVE/VOD Project Manager (CONTRACT)
The Project Manager manages key company initiatives and projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of all campaign projects from greenlight to launch, on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. The ideal candidate will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will coordinate with proper marketing contacts or leads to fulfill deliverables. Must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish plans.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Data entry of submitted requests into DEAL and CATs if necessary – both PAID and promo versions
- Route content to S&P
- Track all aspects of each deliverable from scheduling to delivery through the department Smartsheet tracker.
- Update tracker with edit dates, assigned staff, and shepherd the asset through client approvals (if necessary) to final delivery.
- Work with PM to schedule Motion Designer and Finisher time for any updated endcards per request.
- Proactively communicate an VO needs to the Sr. Producer with clear due dates
- Compress files when needed
- Coordinate archive of common assets for TVE and VOD for each show campaig
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google suite
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience