OWN is the first and only network named for, and inspired by, a single iconic leader. Oprah Winfrey's heart and creative instincts inform the brand - and the magnetism of the channel. Winfrey provides leadership in programming and attracts superstar talent to join her in primetime, building a global community of like-minded viewers and leading that community to connect on social media and beyond. OWN is a singular destination on cable. Depth with edge. Heart. Star power. Connection. And endless possibilities. OWN is a joint venture between Harpo, Inc. and Discovery Communications. The network debuted on January 1, 2011 and is available in 85 million homes. The venture also includes the award-winning digital platform Oprah.com.
Title: Marketing Project Management Assistant
The Marketing Project Management Assistant’s key responsibility will be to facilitate any & all needs around the project management process, as it relates to marketing campaigns, brand initiatives and/or promotional material created by the OWN Marketing teams. This will coincide with the day-to-day project support needed interdepartmentally by executives, managers, and content producers, as well as collaboration with our cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate has extreme attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills, can balance and execute successfully on simultaneous projects, and can make sound decisions under pressure when needed. This individual is a team player with strong work ethic, and is dedicated to achieving the department’s goals.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
- Schedule voiceover talent and manage needs around each session: organize scripts, liaison with audio engineer on timing and schedule, handle accommodations for voiceover talent
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing assets for promotional plans and marketing needs around on-air, off-air, branded entertainment, social media & digital platforms
- Oversee delivery of projects such as sponsor billboards, tag versioning, and promo repurposing
- Assist in promo scheduling needs and campaign tracking
- Update and maintain department ‘Project Status’ documents
- Help coordinate footage and asset requests
- Manage and distribute final promo media for meetings, presentations, and company events
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams overviews, etc. to document plan needs
- Report and escalate any concerns, opportunities or needs to management as needed and with clear communication
- Perform other related duties as assigned