Provide high level executive administrative support the President, OWN including extremely heavy schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and acting as liaison to top executives both internally and externally.
The Executive Assistant will partner closely with the Operations Assistant to ensure seamless support for the President, OWN.
- Schedule meetings and maintain/update Executive’s daily calendar.
- Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, other departments, external vendors, and consultants.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, route callers, maintain call lists, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
- Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports.
- Support the Executive with preparation for meetings, including Leadership Team meetings.
- Responsible for handling confidential and sensitive information.
- General office housekeeping, including establishing and maintaining departmental records and files, organizing corporate gifts, thank you notes and invitations.
- Responsible for the financial processes of invoices, and purchase orders.
- Assist with special projects and perform other related duties, as assigned.
OWN LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Excellent administrative, critical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have significant experience and demonstrated competency in providing senior executive administrative assistance (5+ years’ experience preferred)
- Experience supporting a high-level executive in Media or a related field.
- Detailed & process oriented
- Thrive in high energy, high profile, positive, proactive, deadline driven, results oriented, client service, dynamic, and attention to detail environment.
- Collaborative team player
- Must demonstrate confidentiality and flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent time management skills- prioritize competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, collaborative, and a demonstrated ability to take the initiative
- Excellent work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Proficient with researching and compiling data, reports and presentations for executives
- Discrete and protect highly sensitive/confidential information
- Legal right to work in the US.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel when needed
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
EEO Statement: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.