Provide high level operational and administrative support the President, OWN, including preparation of board decks and excel presentations, event planning and strategic projects.
The Operations Assistant will partner closely with the Executive Assistant to ensure seamless support for the President, OWN.
- Preparation of board and other decks.
- Preparation of excel presentations.
- Coordinate executive offsites and other corporate events.
- Support research projects as assigned from time to time.
- Support in the preparation of speeches made by the Executive.
- Managing the Office budget.
- Wherever necessary, work in partnership with the Executive Assistant to provide general administrative support to the Executive, including calendar management, answering telephones and taking messages, arranging travel and submitting expenses.
- Responsible for handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Assist with special projects and perform other related duties, as assigned.
OWN LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Extremely strong operational experience.
- Proven track record as a strategic thinker.
- Excellent administrative, critical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have significant experience and demonstrated competency in providing senior executive administrative assistance
- (5+ years’ experience preferred). Experience supporting a high-level executive in Media or a related field.
- Detailed & process oriented.
- Thrive in high energy, high profile, positive, proactive, deadline driven, results oriented, client service, dynamic, and attention to detail environment.
- Collaborative team player.
- Must demonstrate confidentiality and flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent time management skills- prioritize competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, collaborative, and a demonstrated ability to take the initiative.
- Excellent work ethic and eagerness to learn.
- Proficient with researching and compiling data, reports and presentations for executives
- Discrete and protect highly sensitive/confidential information.
Legal right to work in the US.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
EEO Statement: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.