The Administrative Assistant, Marketing will run the day-to-day administrative tasks, details and continuous improvement of the processes of the OWN Marketing department as well as provide ongoing support to the Head of Marketing and Marketing teams.
This bright, motivated, highly organized and proactive person must excel working in a rapid paced and collaborative environment and have superior organizational and anticipatory skills. Attention to detail, troubleshooting abilities, maturity and ability to build relationships across all disciplines and all levels of seniority is key.
Must be a self-starter; possess excellent oral and written communication skills; handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously; demonstrate sound judgment and the ability to think on their feet. The ability to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside the Marketing Team with varying levels of collaborators, and flexibility to working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups is a must. Must be eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
- Support Head of Marketing with administrative duties to help with flow of information, plans and activity to keep the marketing department running smoothly
- Prep, print & distribute requisite documents prior to start of meetings
- Participant and note-taking contributor. Distributes meeting notes and follow up deliverables as needed
- Manage heavy phones and handling/directing messages. Update & distribute call log
- Book and coordinate all aspects of business travel, including preparation of travel itineraries; coordinating marketing team travel calendar
- Coordinate Head of Marketing schedule: schedule meetings & video conferences with internal departments/execs and external partners, vendors, talent, media agencies.
- Create and manage highly visible presentations for executive team and internal departments, production companies, outside partners
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact databases, company contacts and various other administrative tasks to support keeping Head of Marketing workflow on track
- Handle confidential information and some tasks for key principles within and outside of the company
- While supporting the Head of Marketing is the priority, EA will be expected to assist with other marketing department support as needed.
- Actively manage complex calendar, meeting schedules and video conferences
OWN LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent level of practical experience
- 2-4 years’ assistant experience – Entertainment, Television, Marketing, Radio and/or Agency industries preferred
- Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate and understand business practices and tools
- Proficiency with MS Suite, Outlook, Apple/Mac, Google Docs (Adobe suite or other Design platforms a plus)
- Experience supporting senior level executive with 360 degree approach
- Must have the mindset that no task is too big or too small
- Operate with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Possess a high level of maturity, courtesy, patience, and self-confidence
- Be available able to answer some emails/calls on weekends and evenings
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Detail-oriented, able to prioritize many responsibilities, proactive thinker who can be one, if not two, steps ahead
- Adaptability and flexibility a must as project priorities are in constant flux
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work exceptionally well with executives, staff, and external associates at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, problem solve, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.