OWN is the first and only network named for, and inspired by, a single iconic leader. Oprah Winfrey's heart and creative instincts inform the brand. We embrace the love of storytelling. Our team has creative instincts with a distinct point of view, which creates and the magnetism of the channel. OWN is a leader in programming and attracts superstar talent to join its primetime lineup, which has built a global community of like-minded viewers who’ve connected on social media and beyond. OWN is a singular destination on cable. Depth with edge. Heart. Star power. Connection. And endless possibilities. OWN is a joint venture between Harpo, Inc. and Discovery Communications. The network debuted on January 1, 2011 and is available in 75 million homes. The venture also includes the award-winning digital platform Oprah.com.
The Manager, Integrated Marketing is responsible for supporting the development and execution of advertiser based marketing elements and sponsorship packages for Oprah Media Group properties -- OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Oprah.com and OWNSocial. This position is based in our West Hollywood office.
- Partner with Integrated Marketing Director(s) in responding to client RFPs by working in tandem with various network departments including Ad Sales, Marketing, Production, Programming, Digital and Social to create innovative partnerships that generate revenue for ad sales
- Manage various aspects of the creation, input and tracking of turn-key packages and any related changes to sponsor programs throughout the year
- Manage various aspects of the Sponsorship Overview and Tracking grid that lists all sold and pending sponsors elements
- Create post-sell recap presentations to merchandise executed partnership marketing elements for top-level clients
- Actively participate in creative ideation and brainstorming
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal divisions as well as external groups (ad agencies, etc.) to drive incremental revenue via the successful sell-in of multi-platform partnerships
- Must have a comfort level with client-facing communications and projects as necessary (such as assisting with client integration on-set at program shoots)
- Communicate with Digital Media team as it relates to client opportunities
- Work closely with Commercial and Digital Operations to ensure all ad sales marketing elements are scheduled
- Provide administrative support to the Integrated Marketing Director(s) including budget tracking and reconciliation
- Maintain open communications with supervisor at all times
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing, digital event marketing, production, client side marketing)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications or a related field, or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience is preferred
- Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets)
- A clear understanding of client service and professionalism
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working under strict deadlines, the Manager must be able to prioritize projects and workload to complete projects accurately and meet deadlines.
OWN LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.